|Changes since May 1st - 4 months on T
||[Jun. 6th, 2010|10:06 pm]
- My face changed rabidly between month 2 and 4 on T|
- I have a decent dirt stash, lol, thoe its not much
- starting to get side burn hair, thoe its more peach fuzz or light color hair
- getting more peach fuzz through out my face
- My voice should be completely in the male range very soon if it hasn't reached it yet
- My emotional range is not as wide range
- feel like I am in the awkward stage as I only understand what I'm feeling like 10% of the time it seems
- Had bad mood swings between weeks 10 - 14 weeks on T (thus far)
- body scent/odor has changed around week 14 on T
- I sweat more
- get frustrated quicker
- I'm often times in a workout type of mood
- I can run faster
- Getting stronger
- Starting to feel like my face is getting a bit fat again or starting to
- Thirsty a lot again
2 Weeks on T
Picture from last week (Week 16/4 months on T)
One nice thing about T, sometimes it increases your metabolism.
How would you say it changed your face, other than the facial hair?
Also, getting stronger and faster, are you the bionic man now? hehe
I hope you start enjoying your new voice too, but watch out for the awkward cracking stage.
I had a high metabolism Pre T. I weighted 103 when I first started (normal weight for me was 110) I'm now hanging onto 116 currently. My face has filled out a good amount, and my face has become more square, I think my chin is different, but its hard to describe how. Lol, I went through the biggest cracking stage during month 1-2 as during that time I was almost always sqeecking if I tried to talk in my upper voice, now while it still happens, its not like it was, its not as common. I was told today, that my voice is in the male range now :D So that was awesome to hear! its a bit weird hearing my voice, as I am still needing to get used to it, but I do have to say I'm happier now hearing it, than I was 5 months ago.
I am glad you enjoy your deeper voice